5. Job description Specialist Dermatology
Majid Al Futtaim Healthcare is currently searching for an experienced bilingual Specialist Dermatologyto join our team of Physicians at the City Centre Clinic, Deira, Dubai.
The Incumbent will be responsible for attending patients related to all Dermatology Clinical and Cosmetology cases of all age group in a clinic setup according to approved standards of medicine. Work is performed to meet established medical, ethical and legal rules in the field of Dermatology and by observing practices and procedures as required by the organisation
The applicant must possess at least 4 years of experience as a Specialist in Dermatology and must be highly skilled in the field of Clinical Dermatology (with Cosmetology), with mature clinical judgment and ability to provide professional leadership. A thorough knowledge of Medical Department policies and procedures with particular reference to the obligation to maintain the confidentiality of his work is required. The candidate must have demonstrated ability to deliver quality patient care and commitment to quality improvement for better health outcomes. A demonstrated ability to work in a multidisciplinary team and high level of interpersonal and organisational skills is expected of this role.
The applicant must possess FRCS (Derma UK) or a Master’s degree from a recognised Western/European University. All eligible candidates may apply for the role. The applicants holding active license from any Health Authorities in UAE (MOH /DHA/HAAD) to practice as a Specialist Dermatology are preferred.
The applicants holding active license from any Health Authorities in UAE DHA/HAAD/MOH to practice as a Specialist Dermatology would be preferred.
Salary / Benefits
Excellent remuneration combined with attractive benefits package shows the Company’s level of commitment to Physicians:
- School Allowance paid for up to 3 Children residing in UAE under 18 years
- Family residency visas provided
- Annual airline ticket allowance paid for self, spouse & up to 3 children residing in UAE under 18 years
- Medical Insurance Coverage for self, spouse & up to 3 Children residing in UAE under 18 years (Dental included)
- End of Service Gratuity paid for each year of service
- CME paid leave days provided
- 30 working days annual leave (45 days)