City Centre Clinic brings the healthcare services you need, the convenience you want and the standards you deserve, right to your doorstep.
Welcome to a healthcare system designed around you.
City Centre Clinic provides you with all the benefits of a world-class daycare facility in an easily-accessible location, adjacent to Deira City Centre Mall. Our full spectrum of services, tailored to meet the unique needs of the UAE, is delivered by a team of leading medical professionals in a culturally-sensitive, patient-centric environment.
City Centre Clinic was developed by Majid Al Futtaim Healthcare and is managed by Fortis Healthcare Limited, one of the most respected names in global healthcare.
City Centre Clinic is a best-in-class daycare surgery centre, conveniently located adjacent to the Deira City Centre Mall. The clinic was created by Majid Al Futtaim Healthcare with the singular aim of improving the quality of life of all those within the community.
Partnering with Fortis Healthcare Limited, a global leader in healthcare, City Centre Clinic delivers international standards of patient care and safety designed around the unique healthcare needs of the UAE.
By combining advanced surgical techniques and short-acting anesthetics, City Centre Clinic is able to offer patients in the UAE all the significant benefits of a daycare surgery, including first-of-a-kind convenience and cost-effectiveness.
Spread over 23,000 sq ft, City Centre Clinic incorporates a technologically-advanced infrastructure that integrates global best practice and AIA guidelines with the cultural sensitivities of the region.
The services and facilities available to you are on par with those found in the very best daycare centres across the globe. We deliver outstanding patient care and clinical excellence across the below specialties:
- Dermatology & Cosmetics
- ENT (Ear, Nose & Throat)
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Plastic surgery
Our team of medical professionals represent the very best within their respective fields and cover the most sought-after specialties within the UAE.
By always adhering to a set of values based on trust, honesty and excellence, our team is able to create an environment of commitment and compassion for all.
Our patient-first model of care underlies all our systems and processes which are designed to deliver the exceptional standards of healthcare. Following global best practices and adhering to strict international standards, including JCI, we continually innovate cutting-edge services and treatments to meet the UAE’s ever-evolving healthcare needs.
City Centre Clinic represents the first of many initiatives from Majid Al Futtaim Healthcare designed to provide a full continuum of care for communities across the UAE.
Founded in 1992, Majid Al Futtaim is the leading shopping mall, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East and North Africa (MENA).
A remarkable business success story, Majid Al Futtaim started from one man’s vision to transform the face of shopping, entertainment and leisure, and to create great moments for everyone, every day. It has since grown into one of the United Arab Emirates’ most respected and successful businesses spanning 12 international markets, employing over 26,000 people, and achieving the highest credit rating (BBB) among privately-held corporates in the Middle East.
Majid Al Futtaim owns and operates 17 shopping malls, 11 hotels and three mixed-use communities in MENA, with further developments underway in the region. This includes Mall of the Emirates, City Centre malls, and also 4 community malls which are in joint venture with the Government of Sharjah. It holds exclusive rights to the Carrefour franchise in 19 markets across MENA and Central Asia, operating a portfolio of over 50 hypermarkets and over 50 supermarkets in 12 countries.
Majid Al Futtaim operates 92 VOX Cinemas screens and 17 Magic Planets across the region in addition to iconic leisure and entertainment facilities such as Ski Dubai and iFly Dubai among others. Majid Al Futtaim is parent to the consumer finance company issuing ‘Najm’ credit cards, a fashion retail business representing international brands such as Abercrombie & Fitch, Juicy Couture and Halston Heritage and a healthcare business. In addition, it also has a joint venture operation with Dalkia and has recently expanded into food & beverage in partnership with Gourmet Gulf.
Fortis Healthcare Limited is a leading integrated global healthcare provider across seven countries in the Asia Pacific region.
Fortis is guided by the singular vision to be a respected healthcare organisation known for clinical excellence and patient-centric healthcare. This vision is manifested in the excellence in its medical programmes, the compassionate approach of its medical and non-medical hospital staff, in superior hospital design and patient services.The company is built on the firm foundation of patient centricity and the four pillars of talent, technology, infrastructure and service, which together serve to deliver a high quality patient experience, comparable to the best in the world.The healthcare verticals of the company span diagnostics, day-care specialty and hospitals.
From a single hospital in 2001, Fortis Healthcare has emerged as a major healthcare delivery organisation with a network that includes multi-specialty hospitals and super-specialty centres providing comprehensive tertiary and quaternary healthcare.Fortis Healthcare runs one of the largest cardiac sciences programmes in the world and has one of the largest orthopaedics, neurosciences and oncology programmes in India.
Currently the company has 65 healthcare facilities across Asia with over 10,000 beds, 240 diagnostic centres and more than 17,000 highly talented employees, all of whom are driven by the motto of ‘saving and enriching lives’.
City Centre Clinic has partnered with reputed insurance providers to offer our patients comprehensive insurance services and peace-of-mind.
Our insurance affiliates include:
- Al Buhairah National Insurance Company
- Arab Orient – Allianz
- AXA Insurance
- Inayah TPA
- AETNA International
- Now-Health International
- Wapmed TPA
- NGI – Healtnet
- MSH International
- Dubai Insurance Company
- Inter Global
- Al-khasna Insurance Company
- Metlife (ALICO)
How patients are protected (physically, medically)
We follow all universal safety precautions to protect our patients both physically and medically. A patient safety management committee is in place to monitor this.
All sterile zones with Highly sophisticated CSSD
We maintain the highest sterile and clean conditions in our OT’s. We have a weekly terminal disinfections programme and we have a highly sophisticated CSSD.
Apart from daily disinfections, we have a weekly terminal disinfections programme.
- We have an infection control committee in the hospital
- We do regular infection control audits and carry out surveillance across various areas in the hospital
- We keep surveillance on water sources, finger dubs, floor areas, prevalent flora in the hospital and do air checks
- We do regular outbreak analysis of infection based on infection control audits
- We have an infection control nurse who is responsible for maintaining adequate hygienic conditions in the hospital
- We are registered under Avendra for medical waste, Collection and incineration and follow all the necessary protocols for proper management of waste produced in our Day Care Centre.
- We have adequate provision of resources to facilitate the proper handling of waste according to given standards
- We have an education programme for all our staff members about proper habits for waste disposal in their respective areas of work
Secure building access
- Easy doorways
- Walk ways
- Lifts, Staircases and connectivity of all areas of the hospital
- Fire Exits
- Regular fire fighting drills are conducted
Security guards in hospital premises Security of Patient belongings
Security guards are posted at all strategic locations in the hospital to ensure safety of the hospital’s property and assets, the patients and their attendants.
Policy regarding Medical record protection What measures are taken to secure their privacy and information?
- We do not disclose or share our patient’s medical and other details concerning the hospital
- All records and documents related to patients can be accessed only after taking due approval from the medical superintendent, director administration and the COO of the hospital
- In case of MLC/ death records are approved from the medical superintendent, director administration, and the COO of the hospital. Also the records are checked and verified by our consultants before being handed over
- For records, related to psychiatry patients and high risk diseases can be accessed with due approval of the medical superintendent
- All records requested will be furnished by the hospital authorities within 72 hours of request
- We follow ICD 10 coding
Data security & electronic data encryption
- All the electronic data and information in the hospital is highly secured and can be accessed by concerned people using a password assigned by the hospital
- Scanning of mails and other electronic information is done regularly to safeguard transmission of data to any external source through and inbuilt fire walls
- There is a network and domain security accessing password system for shared resources
- We have different modules for various functions in the hospital and each module can be used at different levels by different users (at operational level, MIS level etc.)
- Every employee in the hospital is assigned personal passwords to access any electronic information like mails, reports etc.
- All the employees are given telephone dialing codes and all the calls are monitored to ensure the safety and security of internal information
We have a medical ethics committee in the hospital which reviews the quality of patient care, medical practices being followed, patient safety, which fosters ethical medical practices in the hospital.
Code Blue Committee
We have a well defined Code Blue protocol for prompt and safe management of patients medical cardio pulmonary resuscitation.
We have the latest equipment in the hospital to ensure the highest standards of patient care and safe delivery of care to our patients. The equipment is periodically checked for its functional and electrical safety.
We have a stringent method of short listing new nurses. All nurses undergo a 2 weeks orientation programme to train them to deliver safe nursing care. The nurses are educated by the Nursing educator, clinical instructors and supervisors. Nursing protocols are well defined and regular audits are conducted on various aspects of patient safety and safe nursing care and corrective action taken. Nursing has a well adhered reporting system to ensure continuous a quality improvement process. A well defined fall prevention policy is in place to protect patients from falls.
Omar Al Shunnar
Majid Al Futtaim - Healthcare
Director of Operations
Dr. Ali Ibrahem Hasan