City Centre Clinic brings the healthcare services you need, the convenience you want and the standards you deserve, right to your doorstep.
City Centre Clinic is conveniently located at City Centre Deira and now open at City Centre Me'aisem.
City Centre Clinic is a growing network of healthcare facilities committed to providing you with the very best care through uncompromising standards in healthcare services.
Through our clinics, we bring together world-class healthcare professionals, the most advanced equipment and techniques in a caring, patient-centric environment, thereby providing the specialized healthcare you want and deserve.
Each City Centre Clinic incorporates a technologically-advanced infrastructure that integrates global best practice and AIA guidelines with the cultural sensitivities of the region. The services and facilities available to you are on par with those found in the very best clinics across the globe across a broad range of specialties.
Our team of medical professionals represent the very best within their respective fields and cover the most sought-after specialties.
By always adhering to a set of values based on trust, honesty and excellence, our team is able to create an environment of commitment and compassion for all.Our patient-first model of care underlies all our systems and processes which are designed to deliver the exceptional standards of healthcare. Following global best practices and adhering to strict international standards, including JCI, we continually innovate cutting-edge services and treatments to meet the UAE’s ever-evolving healthcare needs.
City Centre Clinics represent a commitment from Majid Al Futtaim Healthcare to provide a full continuum of care for communities across the UAE.
About Majid Al Futtaim Healthcare
Majid Al Futtaim Healthcare is a new business vertical recently established by Majid Al Futtaim Ventures – the growth engine responsible for developing new and innovative enterprises across the region, to invest in healthcare assets. Majid Al Futtaim Healthcare’s focus will be to develop and operate high quality, patient-focused clinics that focus on preventive and curative care.
The flagship project is a Day Care Specialty Clinic which is located in Deira City Centre in the heart of Dubai, with the first retail community clinic in City Centre Me’aisem. Ultimately, Majid Al Futtaim Healthcare will form an integrated healthcare network with hub clinics serving the basic needs of a community and feeding in to the flagship clinic.
About Majid Al Futtaim
Founded in 1992, Majid Al Futtaim is the leading shopping mall, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East and North Africa (MENA).
A remarkable business success story, Majid Al Futtaim started from one man’s vision to transform the face of shopping, entertainment and leisure to ‘create great moments for everyone, every day’. It has since grown into one of the United Arab Emirates’ most respected and successful businesses spanning 13 international markets, employing over 27,000 people, and achieving the highest credit rating (BBB) among privately-held corporates in the Middle East.
Majid Al Futtaim owns and operates 17 shopping malls, 11 hotels and three mixed-use communities in MENA, with further developments underway in the region. The shopping malls portfolio includes Mall of the Emirates, City Centre malls, and also four community malls which are in joint venture with the Government of Sharjah. The Company holds exclusive rights to the Carrefour franchise in 38 markets across Middle East, Africa and Central Asia, operating a portfolio of over 60 hypermarkets and over 70 supermarkets in 13 countries.
Majid Al Futtaim operates 143 VOX Cinema screens and 18 Magic Planet family entertainment centres across the region, in addition to iconic leisure and entertainment facilities such as Ski Dubai and iFly Dubai, among others. The Company launched the first LEGO-certified store in the Middle East and is parent to the consumer finance company issuing ‘Najm’ credit cards, a fashion retail business representing international brands such as Abercrombie & Fitch, Juicy Couture and Halston Heritage. The healthcare arm of Majid al Futtaim boasts a flagship, state-of-the-art clinic based in Deira with a community clinic in City Centre Me’aisem. In addition, Majid Al Futtaim launched Enova, a facility management company, through a joint venture operation with Veolia, a global leader in optimized environment resource management. The Company also operates in the food and beverage industry through a partnership with Gourmet Gulf.
City Centre Clinic has partnered with reputed insurance providers to offer our patients comprehensive insurance services and peace-of-mind.
Our insurance affiliates include:
- AETNA International
- Al Buhairah National Insurance Company
- Al Madallah Healthcare Management
- Al-khasna Insurance Company
- Arab Orient – Allianz
- AXA Insurance
- Axa Ppp International
- Dubai Insurance Company
- Government Of Dubai (Al Madallah )
- Government Of Dubai (Enaya Scheme)
- Inayah TPA
- Inter Global
- Metlife (ALICO)
- MSH International
- NGI – Healtnet
- Now-Health International
- Oman Insurance
- Wapmed TPA
How patients are protected (physically, medically)
We follow all universal safety precautions to protect our patients both physically and medically. A patient safety management committee is in place to monitor this.
All sterile zones with Highly sophisticated CSSD
We maintain the highest sterile and clean conditions in our OT’s. We have a weekly terminal disinfections programme and we have a highly sophisticated CSSD.
Apart from daily disinfections, we have a weekly terminal disinfections programme.
- We have an infection control committee in the hospital
- We do regular infection control audits and carry out surveillance across various areas in the hospital
- We keep surveillance on water sources, finger dubs, floor areas, prevalent flora in the hospital and do air checks
- We do regular outbreak analysis of infection based on infection control audits
- We have an infection control nurse who is responsible for maintaining adequate hygienic conditions in the hospital
- We are registered under Avendra for medical waste, Collection and incineration and follow all the necessary protocols for proper management of waste produced in our Day Care Centre.
- We have adequate provision of resources to facilitate the proper handling of waste according to given standards
- We have an education programme for all our staff members about proper habits for waste disposal in their respective areas of work
Secure building access
- Easy doorways
- Walk ways
- Lifts, Staircases and connectivity of all areas of the hospital
- Fire Exits
- Regular fire fighting drills are conducted
Security guards in hospital premises Security of Patient belongings
Security guards are posted at all strategic locations in the hospital to ensure safety of the hospital’s property and assets, the patients and their attendants.
Policy regarding Medical record protection What measures are taken to secure their privacy and information?
- We do not disclose or share our patient’s medical and other details concerning the hospital
- All records and documents related to patients can be accessed only after taking due approval from the medical superintendent, director administration and the COO of the hospital
- In case of MLC/ death records are approved from the medical superintendent, director administration, and the COO of the hospital. Also the records are checked and verified by our consultants before being handed over
- For records, related to psychiatry patients and high risk diseases can be accessed with due approval of the medical superintendent
- All records requested will be furnished by the hospital authorities within 72 hours of request
- We follow ICD 10 coding
Data security & electronic data encryption
- All the electronic data and information in the hospital is highly secured and can be accessed by concerned people using a password assigned by the hospital
- Scanning of mails and other electronic information is done regularly to safeguard transmission of data to any external source through and inbuilt fire walls
- There is a network and domain security accessing password system for shared resources
- We have different modules for various functions in the hospital and each module can be used at different levels by different users (at operational level, MIS level etc.)
- Every employee in the hospital is assigned personal passwords to access any electronic information like mails, reports etc.
- All the employees are given telephone dialing codes and all the calls are monitored to ensure the safety and security of internal information
We have a medical ethics committee in the hospital which reviews the quality of patient care, medical practices being followed, patient safety, which fosters ethical medical practices in the hospital.
Code Blue Committee
We have a well defined Code Blue protocol for prompt and safe management of patients medical cardio pulmonary resuscitation.
We have the latest equipment in the hospital to ensure the highest standards of patient care and safe delivery of care to our patients. The equipment is periodically checked for its functional and electrical safety.
We have a stringent method of short listing new nurses. All nurses undergo a 2 weeks orientation programme to train them to deliver safe nursing care. The nurses are educated by the Nursing educator, clinical instructors and supervisors. Nursing protocols are well defined and regular audits are conducted on various aspects of patient safety and safe nursing care and corrective action taken. Nursing has a well adhered reporting system to ensure continuous a quality improvement process. A well defined fall prevention policy is in place to protect patients from falls.